Mandated Illinois Universal Small Group Application
Effective January 1, 2011, recently passed legislation here in Illinois mandates that health insurers accept a universal small group application for underwriting risk. submitted to the carrier to get prescreened, final rates.
Our agency has access to new technology that allows your employees to log on to a secure website and complete a universal small group application, which is then electronically forwarded to all the major health insurers in Illinois for prescreened, final rates.
How does this benefit you and your employees?
- No need to chase down employees for missing information.
- Much more secure than completing paper applications.
- Avoids HIPAA violations for the employer.
- We can track which employees have actually completed their application.
- A single application gets you final rates from multiple carriers.
- The system maintains the applications year over year, making future renewals worry free.
Call us to discuss this online small group application tool and how it can benefit you and your group in controlling your health insurance costs, both now and in the future. Call 847-205-1777 and ask to speak to someone in the benefits department.
Click here to access a standardized universal employee enrollment form.